Terms and Conditions
- Though Syzygy Research & Technology makes every effort to ensure that
the information presented on this web site is accurate, since much information
is drawn from third party sources, we cannot take
any responsibility for errors or omissions. However, if you find a mistake
in any of our questions or web pages, please
let us know!
- As the reliability of an Internet connection between your computer and the Exam Bank web
server is dependent upon many factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that the
service will be available to you at all times. If you are experiencing difficulties
in connecting to the web site, we will do our best to try and help isolate the problem,
but can accept no liability for an interruption in service.
- Syzygy reserves the right to remove any account, without compensation, which we deem to be
used in an improper manner.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security offered by the unique username and
password issued to you, and for this reason encourage you to pick a username and
password that you feel appropriate for the level of security you need.
If you feel that someone has been using your username and
password without your consent, we can change your login information,
but can not be held liable for any exams which you feel were accessed by an unauthorized
individual. We encourage you to check the administration area of the site frequently
to keep abreast of the activity of your account, and to notify us as soon as
possible if any irregularities occur.
- The use of Exam Bank does not ensure success on any test you may have to write. The best
way to study is not necessarily to practice tests over and over. Consult with your
teacher if you feel you have problems in learning the course material. This site is
designed to complement the learning process, not replace it.
- With the exception of unlimited accounts which expire in one year,
standard accounts set up on ExamBank do not have a preset expiry date, and if you have unused quota,
you will continue to be able to use it year after year until your logins are used up, for as
long as we continue to make ExamBank available. We have been operating ExamBank with this
policy for more than 12 years now and since usage continues to grow dramatically, have
no intention whatsoever of shutting down in the foreseeable future. However, any obligation from
Syzygy to provide the service to you, or provide any refund on unused quota, extends for
6 months from the date your account is set up or renewed.
- We charge a $25 fee for any cheque which upon processing is returned to us due to
"Non-sufficient funds" (NSF), or any dispute of our charge to your credit card company for creating or
renewing your account (a chargeback) if you elect to pay that way. In lieu of the fee, at our discretion,
we may remove the equivalent amount of logins from your account upon such an action.
- Syzygy reserves the right to deactivate any account which has remained inactive
for more than one year. If unused logins remain, the account can be reactivated by contacting us.
- Once initially used, accounts are typically nonrefundable. Special situations will be evaluated
on a case-by-case basis.
- By purchasing an account on Exam Bank, you agree to receive periodic email
notifications directly from us pertaining to changes in Exam Bank policies, features, and the status of your account. However,
Syzygy does respect your privacy and will never make your email address or other contact information available
to third parties.
Use of the questions and practice tests found on ExamBank are intended for online educational use only within the ExamBank environment. Use of these questions in any other manner is strictly prohibited.
All material on the exambank.com web sites is copyright © 2013 by Syzygy Research & Technology Ltd. All rights reserved.